Awakened PatchMika Cali
I first started drawing this symbol after going thru a major transition and began getting into meditation. It was through my practice I became more present, awake and conscious. I also took a lot of time during my transition to analyze my path, how I came to where I was, discovering truly who I was at the time and what I wanted to be moving forward. I promised myself that moving forward, I would always strive to bring this energy wherever I go, operating on the highest frequency as possible. The eye represents being open and awake, the rays symbolize radiating positive energy. The three dots around the top represent the past, present and future. By wearing it, it becomes a symbol or reminder communicating that you are tapped in, awake and present.
Add this 2.5", iron on patch to your vintage denim jacket collection or to the back pocket of your favorite jeans. Patch base is cream and stitching is black.
HOW TO APPLY YOUR IRON ON PATCH
- Step 1: Set your hand iron at the hottest temperature setting. DO NOT USE STEAM.
- Step 2: Place your patch in the desired position and place a thin cloth (such as a handkerchief, sheet or pillowcase fabric) over top.
- Step 3: Press the iron straight down for 35-45 seconds with as much constant pressure as possible.
- Step 4: Turn the garment inside-out and apply heat to back of patch for another 20 seconds.
- Step 5: (optional) To absolutely ensure your patch does not begin to loosen over time and washing, we highly recommend you sew the patch directly on after ironing.
- Step 6: Take a picture and share with us on IG! @heymikacali